Piak!

"first, you gotta position yourself, racquet straight up,knees slightly bent"

"den twist your shoulders sideways,get ready"
"and when the ball bounce, move your left leg forward and hit the ball"

"your elbow cannot bend so much....your action must b bigger!"

ahaha...i think my coaches must have been frustrated teaching me how to play.

Yes! i had my 1st tennis lesson today....taught by my colleagues!!it was really fun altho i think i kept getting either my angles wrong, or i became too gan chiong when I see the ball approaching!just wanna hit the ball!hahaha...




it's funny how i used to hate sports and tried to 'geng' whenever we cld back in sec sch.

I started falling in love with running 1 fine day when I was feeling frustrated during a camp, when i felt neglected, useless (because i cldn't help in any areas) and bored. So thought I'll vent it out by running.and it was after the jog that I felt way MUCH MUCH better that I fell in love immediately with the adrenalin of the after jog.

And fell deeper in love with jogging after I completed my 1st 10km run 2 years ago. Nv knew that I cld achieve something this far and it motivated me to better my timing each time i took part in a marathon.

I fell in love with sports after I realised that I had gained so much more weight after joining my previous company because of the monthly buffets we had and the lack of exercise and diets.and decided that I shld exercise because I believed tt it will keep me in shape. And so it did....receiving many praises and compliments from frens, family and relatives, I was even more determined to maintain my shape and continue exercising.


Then...in this company, i was expected to chair a sports committee which pressured me to better keep in shape or at least be fit.tt's how i started taking interest in more sports and to widen my knowledge in all activities.

So now that I'm learning how to play tennis, well.....actually...my biggest goal is to complete a triathlon...my christian frens, pls pray for my knee will u? It's not as strong as when i was younger, still safe, still healthy,but pray tt it'll grow stronger ok?heh
run baby run!don't ever look back!