Today marks mummy's 15th year death anniversary...Funny how I dun seem to feel anything. Perhaps, I have really moved on and know tt she's in a better place enjoying herself.
Or that I was too busy to be thinking too much into it.Anyway, I dun need to wait till her anniversary to think of her.She'll always have a special place in my heart and noone can replace her. =)
And today, is also the meet up with my ex collegues! they were my BESTEST Lunch Khakis!and seriously, the funnest pple to hang out with! It's been so long since I laughed tt hard, had such a hearty laugh and just gossip which we all know is harmless gossipping. Imagine those days when it was mixed with cold jokes and crappy lameshit....so glad there weren't tension and it's as if we were still hanging out as before. Thank you for the company! I hope we get to do this soon again! =)
Been thinking alot bout my future, my career and priorities and what I really want and the more I think about it, the stronger I feel about getting tt degree no matter how tiring it is going to be and how tough it will be.ANd so,I'll be getting my family to pray with me to seek God's directions.
After I graduate, I hope to be able to transfer to a property overseas to gain some experience and to enjoy a totally different culture.
So if you're wondering bout family commitments? Well...I guess you'll be disappointed to know tt for now, it's all bout my career, my frens and my studies. Not gonna think twice bout commitments....gonna keep my standards high and focus on what I shld for now. heh...
It's not tt i am left on the shelf k!hehehe..so thick skinned!
Alrightz...pics up nxt time!