and she called for an urgent meeting at 1245pm....while some of them were having lunch....so the whole dept had to be there when boss brings up the matter. And I tot something serious had happened...
But lo and behold! Lil did i expect her to recognise me specially! My very 1st FCC (A recognition card we use in the company) signed by all the big bosses in the company! Really very thankful for this recognition because I've always been the one in charge of recognition in the hotel, always creating unique cards for pple.....and when u see their smile upon receiving tt card, you feel happy too. Boss has always given me recognition...but today...it meant so much more...because this FCC is my very 1st one signed by all 8 bosses...including the GM.And it's also an affirmation that my work is not insignificant...and pple do appreciate what i've done.
On top of the card, I was rewarded with a pair of GV movie tickets.hehe...
Thank you boss! I'll continue to set higher benchmarks and do u proud! =)