SUN-day

was a great day ytd...

a particular someone said i reminded her of my mum and tt i had wat mum had. She was initially hesistant bout bringing this up as her hubby said it was a sensitive issue. But upon hearing her comment I exclaim with joy how happy i am everytime someone say i resembled my mum or tt i had the attributes of what mum had. It's nice to know tt mum is really being thought of after so long. She still puts a smile on my face and she's the reason why i can always smile.


Den after dance....this person came up to me...sounding really serious..i tot i had offended him or something...in a way..i prolly did...but it turned out well. He actually apologised to me for judging me and for being 'cold' towards me because of the misconception he had.
it taught me alot and it was more of an encouragement rather than anything because this was what happened.

This guy used to look up to me when we were younger (and tt's what e claims) and i remember how everytime he saw me in sch he'll approach me just to say hi and stuff. den as we grew up...i didn't had a very good impression of him over an incident and i guess it was the same for him.so for a period of time,i gave him the cold shoulders as he did the same. Then I told myself i was eing childish and even if he DOES dislike me,I shldn't act the same way. So..slowly,i just told myself...pple can hate me...but i'll still try to be nice and smile at the person..and tt's what i did.

So the encouraging part is tt when I did it, resentment is broken, walls are broken down,friendship is reconciled. I told him tt it's alright and we shld all move forward.It sure takes alot of guts to apologise.I know how tt feels.but it sure hurts when u've apologised but ur frens are still unforgiving.

I pray for reconciliation. I'm still waiting for tt miracle to happen.I love and miss them.But I know it's all in God's hand.tt 1 day will come...I'm Sure.