1 Cor 13

If I speak in tongues of men and of angels but have not love, I am only a resounding gong and a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophesies and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am NOTHING.

If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain NOTHING.

Love is....
Patient
Kind
It does not Envy
Does not Boast
It is not Proud
It is not Rude
Not Self Seeking
Not easily Angered
It keeps NO record of Wrongs

Love....
does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

Love always...
Protects...trusts,hope and perseveres.

Love NEVER....fails...

But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge,it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

BUT when perfection comes...
the imperfect disappears....

When I was a child, I talked like a child, i thought like a child, i reasoned like a child.
When I became man,I put ALL childish ways behind me.

Now...we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully,even as I am fully known.

And now....these 3 remain:
FAITH, HOPE and LOVE.

but the GREATEST of these is...
LOVE.

and it's nv......being a perfect person...it's nv being nice all the time...it's nv easy pleasing everybody...it's nv easy accepting pple the way they are...it's nv easy working together...it's nv easy resolving conflicts....BUT....

God's strength is made perfect...when I am weak.and I will continue to learn to rely on His grace and strength.