it's been so looooong since i last update.
So much has happened over the past 2 weeks....but nothing significant enough for me to blog it out.
Let's see....Feb 29 marks a very special day for me...not cos it's my birthday...it's the Leap Year!ahaha.....and many other stuff to make it significant la.shall talk bout it another time.
Last weekend was the time when God was trying to teach me something. First,it was how i had to handle the Publicity for ABC.it sucks i tell u. Having to work with pple with high expectations but not concern bout whether u know how to do it or if you have the time to do it. They want it,you get it done. Sheesh...but thank God I managed to voice out my concerns and worries and there was some sort of compromise.
Next up,Sunday...all the pro dancers were nt ard to teach or manage dance min leaving me and aunty lucy to do it and I was rather worried cos i'm more of a follower now den a leader.dun like being in the limelight or giving instructions.but i taught the kids kick boxing and u can see who're the enthu ones and who're the ones who simply dun care.and what was the amazing part is that the songs i wanted to use cannot be used because I had no blank cds to burn.grrr....it was faith testing and I managed to erm..use 1 song to do a few steps.haha...
so..yes..tt's my weekend....
ooooh....and i bought a DIGITAL CAMERA at the IT fair.now I'm really really really broke! Going Batam nxt week...dunno got money to spend not.haha
on a side note, God's been really good to me, He's been providing financially for me.it's just so interesting.even providing for my debts. I hope i can clear it by this yr man.