Wedding Weekend

It was a really hectic weekend for me!!!
Sat came down to work in the morning before rushing down to attend Justin's wedding. Attended his wedding dinner last night and well...it didn't end as late as most wedding dinners usually do, however,still considered late because of the fact tt I've gotta sit for a paper today tt I'm totally not confident in.

However, committed everything to God knowing tt I shld not let failure get a stronghold over me. How can I assume tt I'll fail this paper without even taking it? How can I be defeated when the battle hasn't even begn?If i tell myself tt I've lost, eventually...i WILL lose.So i prayed agst it knowing tt i've tried my best reading thru my textbook.I can only pray for God to fight this battle with me and thank my fellow prayer warriors for praying for me today. Thanks guys! ineed EXTRA wisdom from above today.

Now..let's talk bout the wedding...Surprisingly,the food was good!as compared to the previous time when I had a company buffet dinner, yesterday's surpassed watever was served at the buffet. The dessert was really good too..it was some mango thing..tasted like mango.(DUH!).haha...but i was too full to have 2nd helping. *joanna shldn't be eating too much anyway*.heh..

Den halfway during the dinner,mel ad bev saboed the couple by getting em to do actions to a song which they spontaneously did and i have to admit, they were not just sporting but they did it REALLY REALLY WELL!!

kim's aunties did some sort of drama...i thought it was so so only because after awhile..it became too draggy.all in all, ambience was good, food was good and company was good too.

Now...i look forward to meeting up with all my friends --->Class 4E 2001 class gathering, meet up with my babes from here...christmas party at work, ex classmates from MDIS and ex colleagues from Jeregon and all my long time good friends whom i've not met or caught up with for so long.

Grace!! Let me know when you're free ok??So I can quickly slot it into my schedule.I can't wait to see ya!!!

Tt's all for now.May u guys have a blessed week!!