it was an interesting weekend...a turn of events...
supposed to go to the zoo on sat,but last min 1 of my colleagues had to go to the hospital as her mum has to undergo some operation. in the end, i swapped duties with her,came back to the office to work 1/2 day. Was quite fun tho. Ended up chatting with the other on duty colleague.hehe...
And I ended up going jurong for awhile...to the other office if u get wat i mean...can't disclose here...realised how 'unhelpful' the pple there were.quite a disappointment as compared to when i first went there for lessons. mentor doesn't really help as well but it taught me once again to be independent and not rely on anyone...esp if i really wanna be a tentmaker,i can't expect pple to help me.it's gonna be a 'dog-eat-dog world".
oh..did i mention bout my shopping trip??? I went taka to shop for christmas gifts last week.bought just a few gifts only but it cost so much.ahhhhh....but it's really nice to see your frens smile when u give them gifts.of cos...those who have been receiving cards from me will know,this yr is no exception and it's once again,a one of a kind unique christmas card.hehe...i'm so excited!!
oh..did i mention?I bumped into jimmy and tina!! both of them still look as charming as ever,it's as if they nv grew up. Tina was once my mentor, but the usual practice,disappeared after awhile. ahaha...I seem to have a history of mentors who'll mentor me at the beginning for a few mths and poof!i'm on my own again. Jimmy was my leader when i attended THE WALK training camp. He was like a big brother to me, spurring and encouraging me thruout the camp,he was like a big bro.hehe....really miss those times.
And so....shopping on a friday festive month ain't fun at all. I ended up waiting for the bus for like 30mins for the bus. By the time i boarded the bus, i received a text from my friend tt she has already reached home.dots!!! what made the journey back even more frustratin is the fact tt the jam in orchard was so bad, i reached home only 1 and a half hrs later.usually,i'll be hm within 45mins.
Anyway...shopping was fun. went bugis street with my cousin yesterday...as usual,i ended up getting something from Yvonne's shop./ Yvonne's my very good fren.we used to be shop neighbours and she'll look after my stall everytime i'm out of town or when i'm not feeling well.and when i've not sold a single item for the day,she'll try to get her customers to buy something from me. There was no jealousy,competition between the 2 of us. She may be from China,but isn't slutty,shrew, bitchy at all. I truly cherish our friendship and sometimes when i go ddown to have dinner with her,she'll give me a treat. Oh!and you know wat?I'm this short,and she's that tall. I'm bad at chinese,she's bad in English.haha...I guess...opposites really attract. On top of all her good traits,she's a good listener as well as a good conversationalist. I always enjoy every single minute spent with her. One of my besties no matter how often we dun talk, no matter how unoften i visit her.hehe...
yes..so my sunday evening was spent watching star awards and asian idols. It's such a surprise tt SINGAPORE won.issit cos most singaporeans own a mobile and can afford to spend their money on voting?hmmm...