It's weird..
I dunno if u're able to read this post as well.sheesh...time to find a new blog server man!
I realise,i'm really growing old. I hate changes, and I prefer sticking to status quo..for certain stuff. It's not like these for me in the past.Prolly cos of what I've been thru..sad to say, we just become adults someday.
Yes!Checked out some stuff today, and I'm glad to say,I've learnt to let go of some friendships i once held so dearly, yet hurt them because i was impulsive,said the wrong stuff and killed the friendships. I realise, no matter how many times if I apologise, the trust won't be there, the scars cannot be healed, and it'll no longer be the same. But it's this hurt, that has taught me alot, changed me for the better, be grateful, and cherish the blessings God has given me.
Although I had to pay a HUGE lesson for this, i guess it's all worth it. I've lost my leadership skills as well tho. Will trust tt when God needs me to lead someday, it'll naturally come back to me.
does my post always sound sad? haha...I can't help it, i blog only when I'm down.When I'm happy, i don't seem to get the opportunity to use the com to blog.
But yes!there've been good times too! Evenings after work spent catching up with friends from pri/sec sch, old workplaces has just been so memorable.
Fel, thanks for being there! I really pray that our friendship will one day be as close as we used to be back in the good ol days. Days when our families knew each other, days when we cld just hang out at each other's places, days spent chatting over the phone for hours. Thank you for not forgetting this friendship that we share. This yr marks 15yrs of our friendship!!wow!! a decade and a half!!!Thks for always trying to arrangea date to meet up. Appreciate all your efforts.We'll definitely make this friendship work out! and I want you as one of my Jie Meis when I DO get married ok?
Geraldine, only got to know you in July 2006, yet it feels like we've been friends for yrs. Thk you for listening to me all da time, talk bout erhem, 'gossipping' bout erhem erhem and all, for the days spent shopping, enjoying some 'tai-tai' life, and just being a gr8 fren!I miss those days while we were still looking for a job.It was fun wasn't it? we'll meet up soon too yeah? *hugz**
Yun Hui, My anime!!!haha...u're someone i got to only like for months!but the chemistry just sparked liddat! I'm glad God gave me a friend like you. It really helped me get out of the 'depression' I was in, and you really brought sunshine back into my life!! The advices given to me...is so different and I simply enjoy telling you all the good news too! U're truly a God-sent gift! Till death do us apart!haha...
Shu Min, you're not forgotten!! Although the times we spend talking to each other is so much lesser than before, I appreciate the fact that you still asked me along for tt bintan trip! It was gr8 fun hanging out and catching up!! Thanks also, for reading my blog, and giving me encouragement. To let me know that despite the distant, you nv forgot me, and you nv stopped reading bout how I'm doing. I really appreciate it! Let's go shopping someday again! Miss you babe!
yes..i've mentioned only the ladies..guys?ah well...they dun read my blog anyway...but..haha...wun write such 'ro ma' stuff for em also.hehe...
MATTHEW CHEN!! the one in UK, haiyo, it's been some time since i last saw u on MSN, can u pls come back to the IT world??i got so much to tell you! Till then!!
Thanks pple for reading the really long post, I love all of you and I appreciate the times you've remembered me in ya prayers.
Take care all!