irritating shit.
if you're ever looking for a job, and the consultant asks you what kind of job you're looking for, pls DON'T EVER EVER reply "anything lor"
Stupid pple! always say this kinda shit..den when we offer them some position they'll go "er.....mmmm....." **and ask you lots of questions*** for the stupid sake of trying to turn you down... den finally... "i think..er...I'm nt interested ah"....
and sometimes,i get so pissed and irritated I'll tell em (in a fake, BUT joking manner) "u want or not??you not interested just say not interested, it's okie one.....so you interested in the position?" .... "no,not interested..sorry.." ..... "okie..if i ever have any positions that may BE of INTEREST to you, I'll give you a call again."
Most of the time? I forget what kinda job they're even interested in.haha...I dun really enjoy offering picky,undecisive, unambitious candidates. Know why? not because i'm nasty, but the chances of them falling out is super high. Because they dunno what they want, they just take up the job for the sake of getting some money first. Then after starting a week or so, chances of em resigning is super high. their excuse? "not the kinda job i want" or "it's so tough, i can't take it".
Crap.
Rightz..I hope you've learnt some erhem...advice when you go job hunting! :D
But dun worry, cos you guys are my frens, I'll nv treat you all this way. I'll go all out to help you guys get a job as much as i can.
I'm BIASED!haha...who isn't eh?heh..
Smilez!