I know i've not been uploading pics.....been a lil too lazy....but my pics are all in FB tho....So you may check it out there!
Just completed the GE10k a couple of weeks ago....it was a really good run...altho me and zp did slacked a lil and decided to walk for 1km!hahaah.... on the 9.5thkm, there was this lady who was sitting down and screaming in pain,even tho the medics were there to tending to her already. And it occurred to me how vulnerable 1 may be, no matter how sporty you are, or what a health freak you may be. Anything can happen.
And I learnt to thank God for the state I am in, for always protecting me every time i take part in such marathons, I know His hand is upon me and my gfs who nv train for the event.
On a side note, life have been really really good. Not much events this month, but preparing my calendar of events for 2010, planning new activities as well as to get this yr's AD&D over and done with. Date has been changed.....(yet again) but I'm not complaining....everyday's a lesson learnt, and the continuous opportunity to learn and grow here. I'm Contented. =)
Am starting to serve in the YM soon....the spirit's willing but the flesh is still weak. Guess....i shld PROCRASTINATE no more!!