Chap Gor Mei


Introducing the PRIDE of THE RITZ-CARLTON!
this lady is not just representing S'pore but the whole brand. For her standard of excellence.Indeed,she's this humble,responsible and friendly person whom everyone loves.She's simply the best!

INTRODUCING....my HR TEAM...


the AA - Admin Asst


The DIRECTOR

The HR Officer for Recruitment


The MANAGER for Training



The ASST DIRECTOR of Recruitment (TAR)


The SENIOR HR OFFICER for TAR



the ASST MANAGER for TE!!!! tt's the ctr I'm under,and she's my direct reporting mgr.

the ASST DIRECTOR - she helped me alot esp when i'm bullied by pple from the other depts and she's the one....I've been able to rub some 'spiritual' influence on. It's totally encouraging being able to do tt. :)

the SPECIAL PROJECT FACILITATOR - she's the one who saved me from alot alot of events....my EMCEE whenever I need her.


the LEARNING EXECUTIVE under Training


and colleagues from the other departments...

From BQT - Nic,helped me with the table set up, room decor,and room set up.
Russ- my church fren....and from catering - he deals more with external events.


See the tall guy in the pic??tt's our COO!Very down to earth and has this "aura" ard him tt says he's a big shot but totally humble


tt cool guy who takes care of my midnight transport when I'm at home, sleeping



From housekeeping...she bakes really nice new year cookies, and made a container of CHOCO COOKIES for me this CNY...FOC



the head of the "PROTECTOR" (shan't reveal too much here...)



the colleagues from catering


they are from reservations
the director from Engineering

my bestest fren at work and my spiritual 'mentor' and friend - MOKKIE!!! she attended this event just to give me her support!! and she's the one I'm super super super thankful for whether it's work,relationship,friendship or watsoever. I can bitch to her whenever i need to as well.

And the event is FINALLY FINALLY OVER!!!

Imagine having such sighs of relief quarter after quarter.....and sleepless nights time after time. But nevertheless, everything was worth the effort!

I couldn't have done it without my colleagues who were very helpful throughout this whole process altho it did get tiring at times because I had to repeat myself over and over again.