yes!!the F1 nightmare is finally over!!!
You cannot imagine just how much problems LTA gave us.Because they didn't communicate properly with their outsourced agencies, roads were affected and our bus transport was screwed. This was the time i saw my bosses flare up, face turned an expression u dun wanna see...but also..the quick wittedness and actions they took. Wat great leadership and respect and admiration do they deserve.
But I have to agree that the race was amazing....the view from Ritz Carlton was spectacular and seeing the cars drive from 1 side to the other without paying was worth every cent. Even when I was on the 32nd floor, the sound of the cars was as clear as being on the 1st floor. I do miss the race...but definitely not the nightmare tt i went thru for 3 nights...but tt caused me to lose some weight..which i'm pretty glad about.haha..imagine having to run from Ritz Carlton all the way to Nicoll Highway, to walk back and walk back to Nicoll highway again...for 1 night, and the other night,running to the convention centre. It was fun working with LPD tho.they were such a bunch of fun loving pple!hhaa...i missed em so much so tt when I went back to work on Tuesday, I actually stayed up till 6am.ahaa...so yes!!i worked 22hrs straight without sleeping a wink!!woohoo..the adrenaline rush is worth every sec.
My director of HR was pretty encouraging too!before we started on our 12hr shift, she actually presented us with this First Class card and a surprise instored for us. All of us were given a pair of Checquered Goldlion socks as part of the F1 souvenir. Indeed...a director who has portrayed great leadership. You shld simply meet her! Just a brief 5 mins talking to her or rather listening to her talk and i'm sure you'll agree with me too.
She's definitely someone who has won everybody's respect. I still can't upload any pictures,will try to do so as soon as I can.
For now...it's back to my work and more work. :)