Evening with the BABES!

it was an evening spent with my girlfriends formerly colleagues. And time spent with time is always fun and babelicious!

We met up to celebrate kate and josephine's way advance birthday at Thai Express in Raffles City shopping centre followed by some drinks at Paul erm...dunno how to spell tt pub's name located at milenia. We started off by bitching and presenting whatever gossips we had...followed by laughing over some pple who nv fails to entertain us with it actions.and we nv fail to make fun of this person.

This group of girlfriends have shown me wat friendship means and what having fun is like.Even tho I only got to know them not too long ago....they have shown how far they will go for their girlfriends.More pictures to be uploaded soon.I really like the gifts and cards made and bought for em. Sadly,,because my photoshop wasn't working out, I cldn't do a good card for em and ended up using STUPID microsoft word which is ALWAYS out of alignment and the features are simply too dumb to be used.

We'll be having a sleepover soon and I really can't wait for it. Plus...Meeting up with Xing jia and tiffany..finally..a girls' reunion!!whee!!!